Member Purchasing Discounts and Offers
Member Purchasing Discounts and Offers
BCLCA has also negotiated savings and solutions designed for the smaller independent operator. The benefits when accessed by you for your business, will more than cover your annual dues investment, and most members report a significant return on investment (ROI).
British Columbia Premier Financial Benefits
- Western Financial Group (Insurance Broker) – Jason Wallace will provide Competitive Insurance Rates by quote within 30 days of an insurance policy expiring. Jason also offers members quality insurance advice: extending to reviews of existing policies and identifying inadequate coverage. Members using Western Financial Group report saving money without compromising insurance coverage or deductibles and receiving better advice and service. Insurance products include commercial, home, group employee health products, legal expense insurance and more. Contact Jason Wallace at 587-220-9422 or 1-800-667-2217 or Wallace@westernfg.ca for a confidential quote.
- Signature Risk Partners – Has built an insurance package that protects your Seasonal Resort and all its amenities. Signature Park offers three levels of insurance coverage allowing you to choose the right package for your needs.
Why Signature Park Insurance?
Signature Park offers the only customized insurance policy written exclusively for the RV Park and Campground industries in Canada. Signature Risk included coverages in the policy wordings that are meaningful to owners and operators to ensure that you are protected. Getting you back in business after a loss is Signature Risk’s first priority. For more information call 1-800-260-9921, firstname.lastname@example.org or check out our website www.signaturerisk.com.
- Kaerus Group Risk Solutions Inc. – Specialty Insurance Broker for outdoor activities and recreation. A recognized leader in Western Canada in providing customized insurance programs for the outdoor recreation and adventure industries. We are an engaged partner with our clients. And an engaged sponsor and partner with the outdoor adventure tourism industry
The team is well established with over 150 years of combined experience in both the Insurance and operation of outdoor adventure venues. We are active contributors to the development of programs within industry that support loss reduction by increasing risk awareness and risk mitigation. We work collaboratively with those associations and specifically with our clients in both loss control and development of best practices. We work closely with our underwriters to ensure they are aware of loss control programs in place with our professional outdoor adventure and recreation associations partners. Contact Craig Bolt at (844) 753-0039 or (250) 215-3758, email email@example.com.
- Merchant Credit Card Services – For many years, the BCLCA has had a preferred partnership with First Data/Fiserv (Clover) for merchant services (credit card/debit processing). BCLCA members have enjoyed the very best in rates, fees, and a full suite of integrated payment solutions for the hospitality industry such as Online, Front Desk, Restaurant, and Liquor Store payment solutions. Due to other service providers’ high “non-qualified” surcharges and extra fees, the quoted base rate is no longer as important as the total cost to process the total mix of cards. Please contact Paresh Karkhanis at 905-282-6144, email karkhanis@Fiserv.com and ask him to compare your current merchant processing costs with First Data’s/Fiserv (Clover) offer as it could help you save money. If First Data/Fiserv (Clover) cannot beat your current provider’s rate, they will offer you a $1,000 prepaid MasterCard.
Canadian Camping and RV Council Group Purchasing Programs
Members of BCLCA have access to the Canadian Camping and RV Council national group purchasing program as BCLCA is a founding member and sits on the board. To enrol or for more information on the national programs please contact Cara Csizmadia at 403-690-5642 – firstname.lastname@example.org at the Canadian Camping and RVing Council.
Here is a selection of the most popular programs:
- Moneris offers preferred merchant credit card rates on consumer, corporate, premium and elite cards for both VISA and MasterCard based on the method of acceptance in the range of 1.44% to 2.14%. Debit card rate is $0.045. Overall savings around 15% over the rates charged a standalone merchant.
- Campground Tax Audit Insurance available from PFP Inc. – Canada’s provider of professional fee protection. Protect your business from unexpected tax and legal issues plus get unlimited legal advice!
- Perkopolis provides members the ability to purchase flights, hotel stays, rental cars, plus retail items like computers and phones, at generous discounts. A member recently saved $500 on a single flight booking!
- Mark’s Warehouse is a Canadian clothing & footwear retailer operating over 380 stores. Enjoy Mark’s Pay-As-You-Go Card and receive a 10% discount on items listed on the card.
- Gordon Food Service, food distributor, 1% savings – entegra procurement partner
- Sysco Foodservice, food distributor, 1% savings – entegra procurement partner
- Canadian Linen 35% potential saving – entegra procurement partner
- Acklands Grainger, mechanical parts and supplies, up to 47% – entegra procurement partner
- Grand and Toy, office supplies, up to 93% – entegra procurement partner
- Sherwin Williams, paint, 35% savings – entegra procurement partner
- Purolator, courier services, 30% savings – entegra procurement partner
- Unisource, Janitorial Supplies, 20% after a $650 spend – entegra procurement partner
- NAPA Canada, automotive parts and accessories, up to 20% savings
To enrol or for more information on the national programs please contact Cara Csizmadia at 403-690-5642 – email@example.com at the Canadian Camping and RVing Council
British Columbia Supplier Purchasing Programs
- Superior Propane annual fixed price propane program current range $0.7156 to $0.7456 per litre depending on each individual businesses’ consumption volume. Current year expires May 31, 2023. The program is now open to former CanWest Propane customers with their take over by Superior Propane. Not a Superior client? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 778-383-1037 and she will have a Superior Representative contact you within 72 hours to discuss.
- RONA Contractor discounts – BCLCA Members save up to 15%. To gain access to the VIP PRO discounts and benefits offered to BCLCA Members follow these steps:
Download free VIP PRO mobile app on the app store
Access program at RONA and Lowe’s
User Name: VIPPRO@bclca.com
For large projects or questions please email Brad.email@example.com or Cell: 604 314-1366
- Cloverdale Paint offers BCLCA Members savings up to 30% off paint purchases from any corporate Cloverdale Paint store. Discount Code must be quoted at time of purchase. Discount Code “025 BCLCA”. Contact Dave Picariello – National Business Development Manager 604-551-8083 or for information on the products, please refer to: cloverdalepaint.com.
- Restwell Sleep Products – Restwell, makers of Spring Air Hospitality mattresses, is proud to partner with the BCLCA to provide exclusive pricing to members on mattresses, pillows, and protective textiles.
Spring Air Hospitality sleep products are used in hundreds of hotels, motels, resorts, workforce accommodations, and educational institutions across British Columbia. Through high quality materials and innovative technology, we give your guests a great night’s sleep that will keep them coming back.
Made in BC, Spring Air has a mattress for any type of property, including two-sided, flippable mattresses and custom sizing.
Contact Jeremy at 604-579-0454 or toll-free at 1-888-665-1112 ext. 112, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tex-Pro Western Ltd. offers linens to members at 5% off their annual Hospitality Wholesale Price list. Contact Al Fleming, 604-254-9551 or 1-800-663-9266 for a price list. As well, Tex-Pro Western Ltd. offers quarterly BCLCA special features towels and sheets. Invest in high-quality linens – Thomaston sheets and 1888 Mills towels (made in the USA) designed to withstand the intensity of todays’ commercial laundries. Save money by using cost effective linens that last longer than imports wash after wash.
- Deluxe | PerfectPartner 15% off any regular purchase. Items such as cheques and forms that help you manage your day-to-day business; promotional products and print marketing that help get you noticed; personalized, quality apparel to outfit your team; and much more! – Quote the Perfect Partner Code 97435 to save and call or go online today! 1-800-278-8801 | deluxe.ca.